It's not too late for a quick and easy Chinese New Year look! Here is a quick, little effort make up look which will make you glow.You don't need the exact products I used but one that I would advise you to use would be the Stila Highlighting Palette. That palette will make you glow so bright people could you from miles away.
- Prime your face! Use your a primer suited for your skin. Here I used a colourless primer for a more natural finish.
- Conceal all the little blemishes and under the eyes to make you look fresh and flawless. No foundation needed coz that shit takes up so much time but if you want, by all means go ahead!
- Set the concealer with some finishing powder.
- Shape your eyebrows however you want it. What I do is I use the pencil to draw the ends of my brow and lightly line around before filling it in with some tinted brow gel.
- A quick hassle-free eye look - just enhance your lashes with mascara and line your lash line with a smudge free eyeliner.
- Add some blush, a shade that suits most naturally on your skin tone and add a little bit of bronzer to shape your face. No crazy contour because this is suppose to be a quick, easy and natural glow look.
- HIGHLIGHT AND GLOW LIKE A DISCO BALL. The intensity is really up to you. I went for something more natural just on my cheekbones, my nose and my brow arch. Using your fingers will enhance the pigmentation but I prefer using a blending brush to create a more blended highlight instead of one streak of white on my face.
- Top it all off with a nude lipstick. Use matte lipstick for it to last you through your entire reunion dinner.
This has been my go-to look recently because it will only take you 15 minutes or less to complete the look. Natural but enough to enhance your features and to give out that natural glow. I hope you guys found this helpful, even if it's just a little bit. I'm back in Penang and am so happy to be back. The joy of coming home is incomparable. Here's to wishing all of you a very auspicious Chinese New Year! Till here, I hope you're all well. Nx